The Adtraxion digital signage solution was successfully created in 2002, by Royal Philips Electronics. Throughout the years, Adtraxion Systems has developed many innovative digital signage solutions and has helped many customers enhancing their communications.
To learn more about our history and key achievements, please find below a summary.
• The Adtraxion digital signage product line is successfully created in 2002, by Royal Philips Electronics.
• Adtraxion offers a complete solution, including the Philips Adtraxion Player and Adtraxion Manager (version 1.32).
• The market is approached through a channel of certified Adtraxion partners.
• The company's early mission is to deliver the most effective & reliable digital signage solution. Enabling users to get their message across effectively and conveniently.
• Adtraxion builds an extensive network of qualified partners who are committed and devoted to delivering turn-key digital signage solutions. In return Adtraxion supports their partners to the max, both technically and commercially.
• Adtraxion releases Adtraxion Manager version 1.33.
• The company grows to become one of the leading digital signage manufacturers in Europe.
• Adtraxion expands its partner-network to ensure optimal implementation worldwide.
• In May 2006 the Adtraxion digital signage product line of Philips was officially taken over and Adtraxion Systems becomes an independent digital signage solution supplier, located in Rotterdam. Dick Tuinebreijer becomes CEO of Adtraxion Systems.
• Adtraxion releases Adtraxion Manager version 1.35. New functionalities are added to give even more flexibility in managing one's network(s) of displays.
• Adtraxion releases the Adtraxion X2 Player: the next step in ensuring reliability and robustness.
• Adtraxion launches a digital signage solution which is tailored to multi-user and multi-location environements: Adtraxion XL. Adtraxion XL is a client-server based architecture where all critical data like content files, log files, schedules are stored on a central server.
• In order to better serve their partners, Adtraxion moves to a bigger and more centrally located location: Breda.
• Adtraxion releases the Adtraxion X3 Player: its first Full HD Player.
• Adtraxion releases Adtraxion Manager 1.36. This version offers new functionalities like transparent overlays, PowerPoint 2007 support, and it enables DVB-T free-to-air support for all Adtraxion players with tuner.
• Adtraxion releases Adtraxion Manager 1.37. This version includes new exciting features and several enhancements. The improvements increase the ease of working and expands the possibilities of the Adtraxion digital signage solution even more.
• Adtraxion releases the Adtraxion Xs Player. This new Adtraxion Player is a compact, easy-to-install and highly cost-effective Player.
• Hans Ketterings becomes director of Adtraxion Systems. After graduating Webster University, Hans Ketterings successfully grew IT companies starting in 1990.
• Adtraxion releases Adtraxion Player software. This new Adtraxion product gives customers the opportunity to use hardware from own selected vendors, in combination with the established Adtraxion digital signage technology. Designed to provide maximum flexibility towards its partners.
• Adtraxion organizes its first European partner network Event at Stroom, Rotterdam. Featuring a variety of presentations and product demonstrations to Adtnet members.
• Adtraxion moves to Oud Gastel. This new premises allows Adtraxion Systems the space and inspiration to provide high quality digital signage solutions and innovation for the coming years.
• Adtraxion organizes its second European partner network Event at Munsterhuis Exclusive Sportscars. Featuring a variety of presentations and the announcement of Adtraxion 2.0.
• Adtraxion releases Adtraxion 2.0 (including Adtraxion Manager 2.0 and Adtraxion A-series).
• Adtraxion Manager 2.0 is based on a new technology platform and promises to be more stable and efficient than ever before.
• The Adtraxion Player A-series (Adtraxion As and Adtraxion Am Player) offer different features in regards to performance, appearance and price. By teaming up with Advantech for the development of these new industrial-grade Adtraxion Players, Adtraxion once again reinforces their promise to deliver highly reliable and robust digital signage solutions.
• More than 500 Adtraxion digital signage projects are running in over 25 countries, worldwide.